Yes, there’s an upcoming game called GTFO. It was actually announced before E3 2017, but it flew under the radar until its reveal yesterday night at Geoff Keighley’s The Game Awards show.
With Ulf Andersson (Game Designer on Payday and Payday 2) leading development at 10 Chambers Collective, GTFO is a 4 player action/horror cooperative game for those looking for a real challenge, according to its creators.
Players get to play as a team of scavengers, forced to explore and extract valuable artifacts from a vast underground complex that has been overrun by horrifying monsters. Gather weapons, tools and resources to help you survive – and work to unearth the answers about your past and how to escape.
- 4 player cooperative PvE gameplay that puts you and your teammates through ultimate co-op test.
- Together, explore treacherous and thrilling environments framed by atmospheric lighting.
- Plan your expedition, equip and operate tools, combine your firepower, communicate and coordinate as a team – every detail counts if you are to survive the nightmare.
- GTFO’s Expedition Director throw players into new challenging situations in every play session. The Expedition Director controls every single parameter of the experience, derived from a hand-tailored data set.
- Come prepared! Search the complex for better gear to take on new, harder challenges.
- Nightmarish atmosphere accompanied by music from acclaimed composer Simon Viklund.
The game is coming out next year on PC and you can already add it to your wishlist on Steam if you so desire.