Fe, the latest EA Originals game made by indie studio Zoink Games (The Kore Gang, Stick It To The Man, Zombie Vikings), will be out on February 16th for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. You can already pre-order Fe via Origin (for PC) and via Microsoft Store (for Xbox One), for a price of $19.99.
This gorgeous looking game was an easy pick for our most anticipated adventure games due this year and soon we’ll be able to find out whether it can maintain our lofty expectations.
- SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF THE FOREST- Master a diverse array of cries to befriend every animal or plant and have them help you on your journey. Each having uniquely distinct attributes, abilities and behaviors that will help you to unlock and traverse new areas of the forest.
- DISCOVER A WORLD WORTH EXPLORING – Embarking on your voyage, you’ll find everything is connected, and nothing is what it first seems. Secret places, hidden artifacts, old ruins, shortcuts, and powers makes exploring endlessly fun.
- UNCOVER THE MYSTERIES OF NATURE – Unravel the secrets of the menacing Silent Ones on your journey through the forest, aiding fantastical creatures in handcrafted short stories while learning the secret of Fe’s origin.
- ENJOY UNPARALLELED FREEDOM OF EXPLORATION – Effortlessly traverse the entire forest. Gracefully glide from tree to tree. Use stealth and agility to evade danger, observe nature, and hide in the shadows. Ascend the treetops to plan your next move.
- GO UP AGAINST THE SILENT ONES – While the forest is an astounding place, the Silent Ones are threatening this magical world’s harmony. To make it a home again, you must stop them.
Source | wccftech